Friday 15 July 2011

GRAND OPENING!

Hello! I'm Gravity, or you can call me Gee, and this is the grand opening of my new site!

I've just posted my first ever review and I'm super excited. I got the idea to make this site whilst watching makeup gurus on YouTube a few days ago. I thought, 'I can do that...' and so A Girl Named Gravity was born.I've been working so hard on this site all day, making the layout as perfect as I could get it. ^_^


So, where did 'A Girl Named Gravity' come from? Well, I write a lot of stories (aspiring to be an author one day, maybe) and my name on mibba.com was gravity?!. It was taken from the song Bulletproof Heart by My Chemical Romance <3

Anyway, I'm a girl, my name was gravity - a girl named Gravity!

As you can probably guess, I'm an ametuer at this, but I'm hoping I can grow into an expert one day and through this site you can watch (and help) me do it! Think of it of raising a child (me) and all the satisfaction you'll get when I've grown up. :3

Feedback is key for me, so whether it be about how to improve, or suggesting a product or recipe to be reviewed, I need to know!

So, I look forward to seeing you around and talking to you, make sure you get in touch, bye!

Gee x

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! ;) welcome to blogging, i just started too as well, just last week and so far i am loving it. I love meeting fellow beauties like you. Happy Blogging!
    xoxo,
    jyz
    www.makeupbyjyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jyz thankyouu! I guess I should say welcome to you too, huh? ^_^

    ReplyDelete